- What currency are prices displayed in?
- All prices are in Canadian Dollars (CAD).
- Do you offer price adjustments?
- We do not offer price adjustments
- Can I request to see fabric swatches?
- Yes! contact us to request fabric swatches for your favorite styles.
Accounts, Bag and Showroom
- What is a showroom?
- As a bride, you can create a personalized digital showroom (like a dressing room) to curate your favorite styles and connect with your bridesmaids, no matter where they're located. When you're ready, bridesmaids are invited to browse, 'like' and shop your selection of favorites. Brides can see who's ordered and nudge any slow-movers, all in one place. Bridesmaids can also invite the bride to create a showroom.
- Do I need to have a showroom?
- Nope! Attending an event? Just shopping for yourself? Browse and shop as you would. When you're ready, add to bag and create an account to purchase. We'll ask you some simple questions to ensure we have you covered.
Size & Fit
- Why do you ask for my measurements? Are your dresses custom made?
- Our dresses are made in standard sizes. Please note that our dresses are not made to measure. Our stylists will use this information to ensure that you have selected a good size for your measurements.
Size Bust Waist Hips 0 31-32" 25-26” 34.5-35.5” 2 32-33” 26-27” 35.5-36.5” 4 33-34” 27-28” 36.5-37.5” 6 34-35” 28-29” 37.5-38.5” 8 35-36” 29-30” 38.5-39.5” 10 36-37” 30-31.5” 39.5-40.5” 12 37-38” 31.5-33” 40.5-41.5” 14 38-39” 33-34.5” 41.5-43”
- How do I take my measurements?
- We recommend taking 3 key measurements to help you determine your best size. For best results, wear as little as possible and keep your measuring tape parallel to the ground. All of our measurements are in inches. When in doubt, size up.
- Bust: Take your measurement under your arms around the fullest part of your bust
- Waist: Find the natural crease in your waist and take your measurement there
Hips: Take your measurement around the fullest part of your hips and butt (around 8" down from your natural waist)
- Do you have sizes larger than 14?
- At this time, our sizes run from 0-14 but we are working very hard to introduce more sizing in the near future. To keep updated on new developments at Name of Love, please feel free to sign up for our newsletter, follow us on Instagram or contact us directly at email@example.com
Ordering & Delivery
- How long will it take to get my dress?
- Good things take time. Our dresses are specially made (with love) and will arrive to you in 6-8 weeks from time of order. When you create your account, we'll ask you when you need your dress(es) by to make sure you have enough time. For showrooms, an 'order by' date will be added so brides/bridesmaids know when to order by.
- When should I order by?
- We always recommend ordering at least 10 weeks in advance to leave time for any arrangements (like alterations, if needed) on your end. If you're in a bridal party and you're within 10 weeks of your event, please contact us so we can help accommodate.
- What if I need it sooner? Do you have any options for rush delivery?
- We keep select styles in stock! Please contact us for rush options.
- What if something I ordered arrived damaged?
- contact us right away and include photos to help describe the issue. We will cover the cost of returning your item to us so it can be repaired or replaced.
- Where do you ship to?
- We currently offer $10 flat rate shipping to the US & Canada! Please note, returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee. We do not currently ship internationally, but please check back soon.
- Do I have to pay duties and taxes?
- For US orders duties may be applicable.
- What is your return and exchange policy?
- Because our dresses are made to order, all returns will incur a 25% restocking fee. Exchanges are free. Please ensure that you check with us for sizing questions as to avoid any issues as all of our dresses fit slightly differently. We offer returns on unwashed, unworn, unaltered dresses with tags attached. All return & exchange requests must be made within 14 days of receiving your item. We also reserve the right to refuse damaged dresses or charge a 50% restocking fee if the dress is returned with any makeup stains, pin holes, floor debris or pet hair. After the return label is requested, you will have 14 days to send back your item. If the item is not received within 14 days of then we will provide a store credit for the return.
- How do I return my item?
- Contact contact us to request a return.
- When will my refund my issued?
- Once we receive your return, please allow 5-10 business days for your return to be processed and then 3-5 business days for your bank to post the refund to your account. Your refund will be credited to the same card used to make the original purchase. We’ll send you an email when our team has processed your refund so you know it’s on the way.