- Is your pricing in US Dollars?
- Yes, all of our pricing is displayed in US Dollars.
- Do you offer price adjustments?
- We do not offer price adjustments
- Can I request to see fabric swatches?
- Yes! contact us to request fabric swatches for your favorite styles.
Accounts, Bag and Showroom
- What is a showroom?
- As a bride, you can create a personalized digital showroom (like a dressing room) to curate your favorite styles and connect with your bridesmaids, no matter where they're located. When you're ready, bridesmaids are invited to browse, 'like' and shop your selection of favorites. Brides can see who's ordered and nudge any slow-movers, all in one place. Bridesmaids can also invite the bride to create a showroom.
- Do I need to have a showroom?
- Nope! Attending an event? Just shopping for yourself? Browse and shop as you would. When you're ready, add to bag and create an account to purchase. We'll ask you some simple questions to ensure we have you covered.
Size & Fit
- Why do you ask for my measurements? Are your dresses custom made?
- Our dresses are made in standard sizes. Please note that our dresses are not made to measure. Our stylists will use this information to ensure that you have selected a good size for your measurements.
Size Bust Waist Hips 0 31-32" 25-26” 34.5-35.5” 2 32-33” 26-27” 35.5-36.5” 4 33-34” 27-28” 36.5-37.5” 6 34-35” 28-29” 37.5-38.5” 8 35-36” 29-30” 38.5-39.5” 10 36-37” 30-31.5” 39.5-40.5” 12 37-38” 31.5-33” 40.5-41.5” 14 38-39” 33-34.5” 41.5-43”
- How do I take my measurements?
- We recommend taking 3 key measurements to help you determine your best size. For best results, wear as little as possible and keep your measuring tape parallel to the ground. All of our measurements are in inches. When in doubt, size up.
- Bust: Take your measurement under your arms around the fullest part of your bust
- Waist: Find the natural crease in your waist and take your measurement there
Hips: Take your measurement around the fullest part of your hips and butt (around 8" down from your natural waist)
Ordering & Delivery
- How long will it take to get my dress?
- Good things take time. Our dresses are specially made (with love) and will arrive to you in 6-8 weeks from time of order. When you create your account, we'll ask you when you need your dress(es) by to make sure you have enough time. For showrooms, an 'order by' date will be added so brides/bridesmaids know when to order by.
- When should I order by?
- We always reccommend ordering at least 10 weeks in advance to leave time for any arrangements (like alterations, if needed) on your end. If you're in a bridal party and you're within 10 weeks of your event, please contact us so we can help accomodate.
- What if I need it sooner. Do you have any options for rush delivery?
- NOL keeps select styles in stock. Please contact us for rush options.
- What if something I ordered arrived damaged?
- contact us right away and include photos to help describe the issue. We will cover the cost of returning your item to us so it can be repaired, replaced, or refunded.
- Where do you ship to?
- We currently offer 5$ flat rate shipping & free returns to the US & Canada! We do not currently ship internationally, but please check back soon.
- Do I have to pay duties and taxes?
- For US orders, taxes will be applied to orders shipping to New York State.
- What is your return and exchange policy?
- We offer returns on unwashed, unworn, unaltered dresses with tags attached. Return shipping label must be requested within 14 days of order receipt. We also reserve the right to refuse damage or charge a 50% restocking fee if the dress is returned with any makeup stains, pin holes, floor debris or pet hair. After the return label is provided you will have another 14 days to send back your item. If the item is not received within 14 days of then we will provide a store credit for the return.
- How do I return my item?
- Request a return shipping label from Name Of Love. Attach the prepaid return label to the box and bring it to the carrier on the label.
- When will my refund my issued?
- Once we receive your return, please allow 2-3 business days for your return to be processed and then 5-10 business days for your bank to post the refund to your account. Your refund will be credited to the same card used to make the original purchase. We’ll send you an email when our team has processed your refund so you know it’s on the way.