Throughout this Agreement, we may use certain words or phrases, and it is important that you understand the meaning of them. The list is not all-encompassing and no definition should be considered binding to the point that it renders this Agreement nonsensical:
- “Agreement” means these Terms of Service;
- “Nameoflove.com” refers to our company, known as “Name of Love Inc.”; our Site; our Service; or a combination of all or some of the preceding definitions, depending on the context of the word;
- “Service” refers to the services that we provide through our Site, including our online catalogue, online store, and our Site itself;
- “Site” refers to our website, www.Nameoflove.com;
- “User” refers but is not limited to customers, browsers, vendors, merchants, and/or contributors of content, of our Site and, without limiting the generality of the foregoing, includes general visitors to our Site;
- “You” refers to you, the person who is entering into this Agreement with Nameoflove.com.
3. Information Collected
Whenever you visit our Site, we may collect non-identifying information from you, such as your IP address, referring URL, browser, operating system, cookie information, and Internet Service Provider. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, this information alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
4. Use of Your Information
We may use your information to:
- Enhance or improve User experience, our Site, or our Service.
- Send e-mails about our Site or respond to inquiries.
- Perform any other function that we believe in good faith is necessary to protect the security or proper functioning of our Site or Service.
5. Accessing, Editing, and Removing Your Information
Users may in some cases be able to review and edit the personal information they have provided to us by logging into your account on the Site and editing their account. Although most changes may occur immediately, information may still be stored in a web browser’s cache. We take no responsibility for stored information in your cache, or in other devices that may store information, and disclaim all liability of such. In addition, we may, from time to time, retain residual information about you in our backup and/or database.
7. Third Party Websites
Nameoflove.com or its Users may post links to third party websites on our Site. Additionally, learning materials made available through our Service may contain third party website links or files. These third party websites and files are not screened for privacy or security issues by Nameoflove.com, and you release us from any liability for the conduct of these third parties.
8. Third Party Access to Your Information
Although you are entering into an agreement with Nameoflove.com to disclose your information to us, we do use third party individuals and organizations to assist us, including contractors, web hosts, and others.
Throughout the course of our provision of our Service to you, we may delegate our authority to collect, access, use, and disseminate your information. For example, our web host stores the information that you provide us, and we may hire outside contractors to perform maintenance or assist us in securing our website.
9. Release of Your Information for Legal Purposes
At times it may become necessary or desirable, for legal purposes, to release your information in response to a request from a government agency or a private litigant. You agree that we may disclose your information to a third party where we believe, in good faith, that it is desirable to do so for the purposes of a civil action, criminal investigation, or other legal matter. In the event that we receive a subpoena affecting your privacy, we may elect to notify you to give you an opportunity to file a motion to quash the subpoena, or we may attempt to quash it ourselves, but we are not obligated to do either. We may also proactively report you, and release your information to, third parties where we believe that it is prudent to do so for legal reasons, such as our belief that you have engaged in fraudulent activities. You release us from any damages that may arise from or relate to the release of your information to a request from law enforcement agencies or private litigants.
10. Commercial and Non-Commercial Communications
11. Security Measures
We take certain measures to enhance the security of our Site and Service, including using SSL certificates. However, we make no representations as to the security or privacy of your information. It is in our interest to keep our website secure, but we recommend that you use anti-virus software, firewalls, and other precautions to protect yourself from security threats.
12. Your California Online Privacy Rights
13. International Transfer